The Adults at College Parkway Baptist are engaged in many exciting ways to strengthen their faith in Christ and advance God’s Kingdom…
- We have at least 6 active groups for all ages of adults for Sunday morning Bible study following worship at 11:15 a.m. These groups discuss topics such as: the Parables of Jesus, Books of the Bible studies, Purpose-Driven Life, Reflections from Mayberry Bible studies, and more.
- At CPBC we are proud that our Young Adult gathering is our largest adult group on Sunday mornings. Our Young Adults also gather for fellowship and a meal on Thursday evenings in homes, restaurants, or at the church.
- On Wednesday evenings after our Fellowship meal, adults gather for Bible study and prayer time together. This interactive time includes topics ranging from books of the Bible to book studies to financial seminars. Recent book discussions have included: The Blue Parakeet, Am I Really a Christian?, Heaven is for Real, and Know Your Bible
- We host a home Bible study for Men on Monday evenings.Women in our church host a Bible study/Fellowship time on Monday evenings in a rotation of homes. The women’s ministry also hosts an annual Ladies Tea.
- Our Senior Adults gather for a monthly lunch called “Tuesday Tune-Up” where they enjoy a meal and a time of devotion.
- Adults are strongly encouraged to engage in mission projects such as My Brother’s Pantry, Habitat builds, Operation Christmas Child, and mission trips.