College Parkway Baptist Church intends to spread the gospel of Christ around the world through these activities and mission organizations:
Community & Local Efforts
- Facility, financial, and resource support for My Brother’s Pantry on the Broadneck Peninsula.
- Support of state mission efforts through the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware (BCMD) and support of Mid-Atlantic Cooperative Baptist Fellowship (MACBF) and Cooperative Baptist Fellowship (CBF).
- Providing lunches and other meals for Lighthouse Shelter Ministries.
- Work with Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake in both Annapolis and Baltimore, Maryland.
National and International Efforts
- Financial Support of the Southern Baptist Convention – North American Mission Board and the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship.
- Congregants who are trained members of SBC and BCM/D Disaster Relief Teams.
- 2010, 2012, and 2014, we have sent Mission Teams to Nicaragua with the Bridges to Community organization to build homes and latrines. The trip for 2016 has been scheduled.
- We have sent several mission teams to the gulf coast in response to Hurricane Katrina clean-up efforts.
- Sent a mission team to Crisfield, Maryland in response to damage caused by Hurricane Sandy for clean-up and rebuilding.
- Mission Teams have made numerous trips to Nigeria, Africa, to work with various missions. The last trip was in 2008.
- Annual participation in Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes through Samaritan’s Purse.
- Support of Leena Lavanya Ministries in India.